Extremely reluctant sale, but due to a change of circumstances, Julie has to go 😞
1979 2CV6 Club Mimosa Yellow
Recently restored, pictures and info available on request. Plenty of paperwork and history.
– Rare 70’s car with the original square headlights
– Only 48,000 genuine miles from new
– New roof with heated rear window
– 4 new tyres
– Brand new interior
– Thousands spent on recent restoration
– Had MOT done in Jan although it’s exempt, because I wanted the peace of mind as it had been off the road from 1995 to Jan 2023
– Disc brake conversion
– V5 present
– Runs and drives really well, and is a real head turner!
As expected with any 44 year old 2CV, there are a few minor imperfections, but it is an extremely clean example and starts and drives really well.
Open to offers, but no silly offers please.
These cars are extremely rare, so will only go up in value, and it’s ULEZ and MOT/tax exempt!
Please text on the number below.