Blind-spot mirror: 37mm diameter. Suitable for smaller mirrors.
Adjustable after fitting: Angled body can be rotated 360 degrees for full adjustment to optimise driver’s visibility.
Diameter of convex reflective surface 37mm.
Overall diameter: 45mm.
Overall depth: 16mm at deepest side, (8mm at narrowest side).
- Thoroughly clean the surface of the vehicle’s mirror, to remove any dirt/dust/etc. (Do not use anything abrasive, as many mirror glasses are chromed on the surface, rather than behind the glass and abrasives will damage that coating).
- Peel off the protective film from the adhesive pad on the back of the blind-spot mirror.
- Firmly place the blind-spot mirror on your mirror, in the optimum position for view/safety*.
- Adhesive will attach well immediately but it is recommended to wait 24 hours for attachment to have maximum effect.
- Adjust by rotating body of blind-spot mirror to the best position.
* We have these blind-spot mirrors on our own Citroën 2cv AK350 van. To establish the best position, with the door mirrors correctly adjusted, I looked for the area of the glass which was least useful for seeing the rear view. On a 2cv van, this is the part nearest to the door, because all you can see in this part of the mirror is the vertical panel that protrudes outwards immediately behind the doors. This was the position I chose, as it meant that I lost no rear view from the original mirrors at all but, with correct rotational adjustment of the blind-spot mirror, I gained an additional wide-angle view. You may decide on a different position to best suit you and your vehicle.
There are no reviews yet.