Special rivet for Mehari body panels.
Smaller 10mm head size.
These rivets are specially designed not to put excessive pressure on the type of ABS* plastic panels used on the Mehari. (Normal rivets apply too much pressure and crush/crack the panel). (*ABS = Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene).
- Aluminium body with 3 splits, designed to spread easily to full width.
- Aluminium central pin, designed to snap at a specific pressure, to prevent damage to panels.
- Shaft diameter: 4.8mm approx.
- Head diameter: 10mm approx.
- Length of shaft below head: 21mm approx.